rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Genius of Capitalism in Action: Exploiting the Sheeple

The Genius of Capitalism in Action: Exploiting the Sheeple

Quote: (11-29-2012 02:38 PM)Phil Wrote:  

Quote: (11-29-2012 01:09 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

I don't have a problem with Starbucks offering a $7 a cup coffee as its a consumers choice to purchase such a thing. I do have a problem with people who go to Starbucks regularly bitching about such things like gas prices. I have found Starbucks coffee to be no better than Dunkin Donuts or any run of the mill place that sells coffee. I consider them to be the Beats Headphones of Coffee.

Yes. As long as we're on the subject of things we don't understand, I don't get the Beats wearers at the gym. They're rocking those big ear muffs on their heads like they're in a recording studio when they're actually wandering around THE GYM. My ears would overheat. Is this what passes for peacocking?

Ear buds seem much better choices for working out. With a good pair connected via bluetooth to your ipod you forget you're wearing them.
I don't think they realize or care how ridiculous they look. If you see someone wearing any of the over the ear Beats headphones they're never doing anything that would count as strenuous. I wear Klipsch S4s when I'm at the gym. Fit and sound great plugged into my phone. Good bang for the buck too.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Messages In This Thread