rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Facebook and Texting Killing Game As We Know It? - New York Times

Is Facebook and Texting Killing Game As We Know It? - New York Times

Quote: (11-10-2010 10:20 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2010 01:30 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

And I don't see the FBI trying to track movement on facebook unless you are doing some serious shit. I don't know why facebook would want to track me regardless. I don't care if they know I smoke a little herb here and there (Though you would never know that looking at my facebook, I never advertise that) and like to travel and snowboard and bang girls. You think a herb smokin snowboarder is very high on their list? Very doubtful.

It's not that you are a small time weed-smoker, they track you because of the paranoia they try to keep our society living under:FEAR. I don't even smoke weed at all, but I don't want anyone knowing who I slept with (except for you guys here), where I am eating (or who I'm eating) and the latest one: check-in to your location via GPS - oh wow, you just gift-wrapped yourself. If I wan to keep in touch with an old friend, I'll call him/her...better to hear a voice. If he/she does not have time for my call, then why should I bother writing on his wall?

If your curious, go read FB's privacy statement, and TERMS.

Now, how do I know FBI tracks a bunch of shit you would delete you Facebook account TODAY if you only knew?...a family member of mine is secret service. Which is why I don't have Facebook anymore, and make sure I forward my IP to several proxies. And I am as clean as a whistle, with nothing illegal to hide.

By the way, Facebook are such control-freaks, they will not even allow you to delete you own account.....go try it - call that freedom? ;-)

I guess I'm just an old-school, get out there and fight type of PUA. I still love humain interaction vs a computer screen; not that many of my kind left.

Mixx

I think the fault lies with the Illuminati.
Using a VPN is a good option too instead of proxies.

Messages In This Thread