rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Realistic amount of girls to sleep with in a year

Realistic amount of girls to sleep with in a year

Quote: (11-10-2010 05:51 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

I set a yearly goal of at least 5 that I have hit every year since 2006. For 2010 I am at 8, 5 new 3 repeats, and all this considering a brutal 2 month dry spell in the summer when I wasn't working, I spent most of my days just looking for work, chilling and the odd time going out to practice my daygame. Two of the new ones and one of the repeats have been since mid-September when I started my new job.

Chicks will say money doesn't matter, but its pretty damn hard to get laid consistently when you aren't working.

I'm getting away from banging, or even talking to anything less than a 6 as well. I've put in my dues with low-end girls long enough that I only go after 7's and higher...which has a funny effect; this year I've noticed more and more subpar girls playing me aggressive, which does serve a function but I personally can't stand.

Ever hear that joke, you know why fat girls give good head? Because they have to. You know why fat girls are aggressive? Because they have to.

I would agree with the Roosh estimate...average guy, average game, average scene, 2-6 is a good place to start. Expectations are important, manage them. If you're a virgin just getting into the game, you aren't collecting 10 notches in your first year, no matter how good-looking you are.

I am not sure about that. I think a really attractive guy who is funny ,confident, positive and has decent social skills can have a lot of success with the ladies even with little experience barring any inner game issues.

I think the vast majority of PUA's won't get laid very much initially (or even frequently, even after a year of effort) since the vast majority of PUA's are not attractive.

I know the industry likes to sell the idea that any man can have his dream of sexual conquest fulfilled if he works on his game (a great way to sell your products to as many men as possible) but that is not the case. Some people just have it. Hemingway had it, Kobe Bryant has it,Nicholson has it. Even with the hours upon hours of work all the writers basketball players and actors in the world put into their game very few have the potential to reach the pinnacle of the craft those three men have,the same goes for seducing women.

I do like that game gives everyone a chance to get laid though but lets not think this is an easy task. Even for the good looking man, attracting and sleeping with lots of women is very very hard and even when it gets easier once you win the heavy weight belt, you still have to work hard to keep it.

Ish

Messages In This Thread