rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Realistic amount of girls to sleep with in a year

Realistic amount of girls to sleep with in a year

I set a yearly goal of at least 5 that I have hit every year since 2006. For 2010 I am at 8, 5 new 3 repeats, and all this considering a brutal 2 month dry spell in the summer when I wasn't working, I spent most of my days just looking for work, chilling and the odd time going out to practise my daygame. Two of the new ones and one of the repeats have been since mid-September when I started my new job.

Chicks will say money doesn't matter, but its pretty damn hard to get laid consistently when you aren't working.

I'm getting away from banging, or even talking to anything less than a 6 as well. I've put in my dues with low-end girls long enough that I only go after 7's and higher...which has a funny effect; this year I've noticed more and more subpar girls playing me aggressive, which does serve a function but I personally can't stand.

Ever hear that joke, you know why fat girls give good head? Because they have to. You know why fat girls are aggressive? Because they have to.

I would agree with the Roosh estimate...average guy, average game, average scene, 2-6 is a good place to start. Expectations are important, manage them. If you're a virgin just getting into the game, you aren't collecting 10 notches in your first year, no matter how good-looking you are.

Messages In This Thread