rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do girls really like older men?

Do girls really like older men?

Quote: (11-26-2012 12:25 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Manabout I am just saying there are so many hurdles to overcome in America, not that it can´t be done. In Austin, Texas I was already a dirty old man at 28, when I tried to pick up a 19 yr old girl at a local University of Texas bar.

Wrong venue. At a college bar, where she is surrounded by her peers, her anti slut defense is sky high. Hit on them during the day time, girls working at the mall, or the coffee shop. I knew a hot 21 year old blonde who told me that when she was 17 she hooked up with a 40 year old guy(yes it's legal in Canada) and that her cut off age for dating guys was 35, i.e, that was her lower limit! Many, many girls confess to being attracted to much older guys. Yes, it is nowhere near as easy in N America as it should be. But, as long as you are a guy with some style and swagger and don't look like the typical beat up 30 something accountant, it is not that difficult either.

Messages In This Thread