rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Drought(2008-???)

The Drought(2008-???)

I really wanna see and hear what a succesful cold approach sounds like.I've NEVER seen any of my friends that are succesful with women do a cold approach.New chicks just seem to "appear" outta no where.Their always showing me pics,text convos,emails or straight kinky vids of them with all these different women but I never get to see the introduction.I know that most of these guys do enjoy nightlife but rarely do I see them actually meet a chick in a club and then bang her.I see them with chix all the time at clubs but they already know each other...What is " game" supposed to look or sound like?!?! I've seen some youtube vids of so called "Pickup Artist" in action but 99% of what I've seen seems scripted or fake.Id say Im willing to pay to watch somebody work but this shit is so completely littered with scumbags trying to make a buck off of other peoples social shortcomings that I just wouldn't trust what Im seeing. All this reading is cool and all but I know how I learn and it's by watching then doing.I just don't have anybody to watch.I'm cursing my fucking dad right now for not teaching me this shit.I've just realized that every bullshit beta behavior I've ever learned came from watching him.

Messages In This Thread