rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Drought(2008-???)

The Drought(2008-???)

Quote: (11-11-2012 09:16 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Women can smell when you are getting a lot of ass and they can smell when you don't. Don't ask me how but this is what I have noticed and this is what candid women on sex have told me. They can smell a cold streaker from a mile away. There is just a smoothness, swagger, and confidence to somebody whom is actively looking for sex but not eager for it. Its a skill and mystery I am trying to crack. Many veterans on this forum you can piece together on their posts its a amazing thing.

I don't know how women can do this either but they can. I guess millions of years of evolution have given them the ability to pick up on very subtle signs given off by males. It's extremely difficult to truly fake it , but you can learn how to act confident enough to get laid, which starts the ball rolling. The more you get laid, the easier it is to keep getting laid by more and better quality women. But getting stated is the hardest part, which is one reasonwhy so many guys fail at learning game.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread