rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sephora Game

Sephora Game

About a year and a half ago when the local mall got a makeover and added several new stores, we got a Sephora. Many of you are probably familiar with the franchise. They're geared towards women (though they do have a decent sized men's section too) and sell the essentials like makeup, lipstick, and hair care products. About a week ago I went in for the first time. Pussy paradise. The staff members were hot, the customers were hot, and they were all ripe for the picking. I went in for a gift card for a female family member but ended up grabbing an EDT for myself. While I was standing there in the men's fragrance section an attractive salesperson (7.5) approached me to ask if I needed help and if I knew what I was looking for. I played dumb and wound up shooting the shit with her for about 20 minutes. Really chill girl. I didn't get the number, but I'm going back soon. You can fucking count on that. I will warn you, when you first walk in to the joint it can be a bit overwhelming simply because its pretty much ALL chicks. You may even get a few weird looks, but whatever. As mentioned they do sell men's skin care products as well as fragrances. Great place for gaming chicks. Employees and customers alike. Plus, if a woman sees you debating over which moisturizer to buy, I personally feel your value goes up immediately based on the fact you're paying attention to the details that most women put so much time into, and so few men even take the time to notice.

Messages In This Thread