rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver Data Sheet

Vancouver Data Sheet

I just wanted to add a few spots to the Vancouver list.

First off as soon as I land I take the train to Beatty street. I always start my return to Van with a fricasse breakfast from Medina Cafe and a white chocolate lavender latte. I usually take the early morning flights so I am good and hungry when I arrive. Nothing starts the day quite right like eggs with short ribs. They also make these mini waffles with some amazing sauces. If I am extra hungry I will order a couple.

A couple venues that have been over looked that work well for the players who are 30+ are the hotel bars. I love hitting them up before heading out to a club. Fairmont Pacific rim is my favourite. The bar is kind of whack and off to the corner and half behind an escalator, so best to snag a seat out in the main area. A lot of hot women are rolling in and out of that place all night long.

I also like Hawksworth which is the Hotel Georgia or something like that. I'm lazy to google the Hotel it is in but I am pretty sure that is the name. It is another high end place with a lot of hot women rolling in and out. Both places usually have groups of 3-5 women out for drinks. So you have to bring your A game to get into the group and then of course isolate.

One thing I hate about Vancouver though is no one will look you in the eyes when you walk past them. You make eye contact with guy or girl and they immediately look down and away. It is so bad that if I am in an obnoxious mood I will literally step in front of them and see if they run into me. I don't know what it is about Van, but everyone does that. You go anywhere in the Prairie provinces and guys give you a head nod or even say what's up. Most of Canada is like that in fact, even more friendly in the maritimes. It's not that people in Van are dicks, they are just pussies I think. It does make it easier to pick girls up as most of the herbs will not approach. So if you guys are flying in and noticing the same thing don't let it reflect bad about the city. It's a great city, it is just some weird thing about people there.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread