rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

Quote: (11-20-2012 07:09 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

I would never choose University of Wisconsin over University of Florida, but you have to take into consideration that the State of Wisconsin has a much higher percentage of white girls than the State of Florida. I guess for IRT, the choice is a no-brainer.

The University of Wisconsin is probably a better school, academically. I think University of Florida probably has a pretty high percentage of not just white girls, but very white girls. It's like golden-hair city over there--word on the street. I don't think this was a white-girl decision on the part of IRT.

[Image: attachment.jpg8766]   

Quote: (11-20-2012 05:55 PM)Farmageddon Wrote:  

I have so many Indian friends they call me, "The Honorary Desi". I can tell you, although this certainly isn't news to anyone on this forum, that 100% of IRT's woes in life are self-inflicted.

I'm the same way. I know some Indian cats who would take the shirt off their backs for me, and I would do the same for them. Cool Indians are cool. Whack Indians are sometimes comically beta trolls. IRT is an extreme case of the latter.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread