rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

The Indian Race Troll revelaed

Quote:Quote:

I banged two really cute white girls in the past few months whose exes had been Indian dudes. One of them had had a string of Indian dudes, and told me she'd had a hard time "getting over" the last one, so she "was taking her time on dating again." The other girl gave me some exotic Bangladeshi cold he had brought back from his travels and she still had like two months after their break-up.

My two best friends are Gujarati twins and they are completely Americanized, born and raised here first generation. One friend, M, won "most funny" and "most witty" out of a school with a student body of about 3500 people. He was easily one of the most popular and beloved students in the entire school. His brother, A, I know for a fact, slept with over 20 girls, from all races, before we graduated high school.

These two guys are some of the biggest pimps I know. And other than being fucking hilarious and just great people, otherwise came from a modest background economically and were just slightly above average in regards to physical attractiveness.

I have so many Indian friends they call me, "The Honorary Desi". I can tell you, although this certainly isn't news to anyone on this forum, that 100% of IRT's woes in life are self-inflicted.

Messages In This Thread