rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever had a random woman tell you to go and bang your date? (non Troll thread!)

Ever had a random woman tell you to go and bang your date? (non Troll thread!)

Quote: (11-19-2012 05:34 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

This type of things happens all the time. Are you young? New to this? Curious, you said you are Indian, was the girl another race? I'm a white guy in my mid 30's who often dates outside of my race. This gets a lot of hate from white girls. A few months ago I met a Dominican girl (dark skinned) in Boca Raton FL. We went to Blue Martini which was filled with rich white Jewish girls. I had one girl throw a drink on me and another told me to stop touching her....I was 3 feet away...she got the bouncer. Another day in the life. My advice is to laugh it off and leave. Take your girl to a bar next door...you should have a plan b spot nearby.

Yeah I'm Indian, but I'm not from India & I don't believe in the "Indian Race Troll" negativity. I was born and raised in Britain, and I have a British accent. I now live in Los Angeles. I'm not young, in my late 30s...but I look around 30.

I don't really think about my race when I go out, but come to think of it, I was the only Indian guy in the whole place as far as I know.

Nearly every woman I ever date or bang is not Indian e.g. the last few women I've met were white/Filipino mix, Chinese, white (the one I'm mentioning in this thread), Brazilian/Mexican mix. I haven't been on a date with an Indian woman in nearly 2 years.

Messages In This Thread