rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Goa for New Years

Goa for New Years

Have to agree with Nomadicdue. I did not like Goa. Spent too long there, a couple of weeks. Full of crusty older people whose heyday was the mid 90's, wearing bodgy goa uniforms. The food is bad. The chai tea terrible. Didn't like the parties. Music was unadventurous psy trance.

Few hot girls as well (as per the goa/psy trance scene in general... ) there *are* however Russian girls there, but also then they are often into this stylised up themselves scene. Maybe I saw three attractive Russian girls the whole time I was there. I did see one I wanted to save from an Indian guy at a cafe, but I was with another lady at the time!

A very attractive brit chick who happened to be working in goa said of the parties, that she thought they had a weird vibe, all these older people and their uniforms. Goa parties don't acknowledge the dance of eros and so hot girls who are into this are quite rare, or ultra validated and completely up themselves. In Goa, girls also have to deal with leering Indian guys being knobs, sometimes making half arsed attempts to come onto them.

In general, the people at parties want to space out/escape in their little bubble. Sure, that can work for you if you are serious about it, but most are just spaced/escapeed out hedonists. A lot of so-called "freaks" there from all over the world... there is hooking up going on between people who are part of the "psychedelic trance" cult. Some guys from different parts of the world who can't get laid in their own area, can go there and get into threesomes and this sort of thing. But then again, this is not an endorsement because of the nature of the beast at hand. The goa cult has some interesting ideas, but has become very stale and self important as a scene.

There are *some* interesting people there, but overall, I thought it was pretty dark and crusty. Maybe in the mid 90's the parties would have been fresher and brighter.

And there is magic there going around in a scooter and there are nice parts of Goa if you look for them... but would not go there again unless I really had to. A good place to cross off the list!

Messages In This Thread