rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There is always hope.

There is always hope.

Its good to see these females waking up out the Coma and realizing they NEED to get back into shape to reclaim the prime of their lives. I weep for women whom live the years of 16-32 as fat slobs. Like really you blow the best years of your physical lives as a whale.. can't understand it.

One thing though: Some of them on paper look great but a lot of girls whom have lost massive weight still have fucked up shit like loose skin in all types of fucked up places. One girl I messed with looked great in a dress and was toned and stuff from what I could see, but once she was naked her tits and stomach looked like complete shit and was a major turn off. Due your due-dillagance RVF heads in feeling these girls up prior if you come into contact with them.

The only reason I knew she used to be a whale is that:
A. She was obsessed with the gym
B. She still ate like shit (but worked like a mule to burn it off AKA Cardio twice daily)
C. Her pictures in her family living room were all of a fattie... I asked if it was her sister... she then said she was a only child - [Image: confused.gif]

Regardless though its a positive. Hopefully the trend becomes that Females never get fat in the first place.

[Image: women-before-after-losing-weight-1.jpg?w=500&h=299]
[Image: girls-losing-weight-24.jpg?w=500&h=744]

^ I'm all about them tight and tone brunettes. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread