rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk Lounge

Drunk Lounge

Quote: (11-18-2012 05:53 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Prufrock
I never read books that much before, but after this post best believe I'm copping that shit!
But what is a Negronis? DAS RACIST NIGGA

Edit:Uhh I'm on Amazon right now, which edition is the least gayest? Link plz

Architekt & WC

Short Reason: You know how Moma playfully calls girls lizards as a euphemism to words that usually offend them? I'm sure yelling "You're a lizard!" or "You're a Pokemon!" would make a girl giggle more than saying "You're a bitch!"

And, I like to create catchphrases/slang on my own. It's pretty fun.

Personal Reason:
I used to play Pokemon a shitload man. It was my top therapy as a highschool nerd. Now that I am older, I can't play it that much. Hell I haven't played since Freshman year!

If I had to play it now, it would be when I'm taking a shit or if I was on a boring ass ride to somewhere. I think the older I get and the more I experience how fun life is, the more creative I start to think about how to use the stuff I used to use back in my nerd days.

If I was to get a Pokemon-ish tattoo it would have to be just as hardcore as a prison tattoo or such. Not saying I want to represent that gangsta thug prison guy, but I need something thats cool and creative and has a story behind it before I place that shit on my body.

I could go very deep and analyze how women and Pokemon are exactly the same but that's only if you guys would want to hear that shit.

Please proceed with the pokemon comparison.

boredom is evil

Messages In This Thread