rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drunk Lounge

Drunk Lounge

Quote: (11-17-2012 01:32 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2012 01:29 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

So I'm going to rehab tomorrow.

The ducking dean said that they would have kept me but ALL my teachers said I was failing. What the hell!? I emailed all my teachers about the situation and only two responded!?

Fuck my computer science teacher! John Madden sounding bitch.
Don't do it. It will do more damage to you then losing a few classes and having to change schools. Don't go.
Trust me man, I think this shit is gay as fuck. I went to my real dad's house and we thought it was gay as fuck too. But in order to relax my mom's hamster I'll have to take this 6 week break.

You don't wanna know how much of a family shitstorm that was about to happen because I decided not to go. I will PM you more details on it cause I don't want all my family biz out there. So to kill the drama, I'll go to the hab, try to capture some pokemon, learn from these people's mistakes, and just stay me.

But best believe they aren't turning me to no punk bitch. I'm going to keep the RVF in me so that I can stay the fuck sane. They don't know shit about RVF and they dont need to.

On the brightside, I learned the basics of streetfighting today! More info on that on the next post.

Nope.

Messages In This Thread