rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Different Girls a Month For a City to Make You Happy?

How Many Different Girls a Month For a City to Make You Happy?

Quote: (11-17-2012 07:15 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

We are men, we conquer. I think 10 a month is perfect or as I think about it 1 new girl every 3 days. I guarantee that most people who say they don't want 10 girls a month end up fapping to more than that. It's in our blood to want multiple women, just only some men have the drive to do it. You have to have that hunter instinct.

For me in Colombia I averaged about 6 a month. In SEA I'm right above 10 a month and it feels like paradise

Strange to see so much bickering on here. I think it was a good question and something we should all think about. Maybe a better question would be what is your idea of poosy paradise?

I also think some of you guys are projecting what makes you happy onto others. It doesn't work that way.

If you're happy to be chasing tail all the time and rack up large numbers then great, knock yourself out. Some of us would rather pursuit other things in life besides pussy.

If we are talking poosy paradise then that will be different for each person.

For me, poosy paradise isn't about numbers. It is about easy available feminine women that doesn't require too much effort. This will allow me to focus on other things. For me, it has nothing to do with 5, 10 or 20 bangs a month.

I would rather spend more time with a woman then bang a new woman every day. Of course, I will get tired of banging one woman eventually but a week isn't too bad.

Messages In This Thread