rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

relocate to Europe : Prague or Warsaw ?

relocate to Europe : Prague or Warsaw ?

I've got a job offer in Warsaw which pays 2700 euros gross monthly. I'm also going through interviews for another job in Prague and it looks like that I'll get the offer from their feedback. And the pay range is 3200~3600 euro gross. Both jobs will start about Feb, 2013. They both pay much lower than what I'm making right now in Toronto (yup, the well known shithole on this forum) but I'm not exactly moving for money , rather more for adventure. As for myself, I'm Asian at mid-30s, but look like late 20s, 5'9'', outgoing, not shy, and a decent Salsa dancer, although definitely not at Mixx level [Image: biggrin.gif]

I dated a Polish chick before and had experiences with other Polish girls but no experience with Czech girls. My impression about Polish girls are quite positive.

I haven't been to the two places yet. Just wondering which city is more enjoyable on the whole ? In which city the pay can support a more comfortable life? I don't intend to be a race troll, just curious where I'll more likely fare better? I'm hoping that more experienced guys here can provide some intel [Image: biggrin.gif]

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread