rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Incest: The new homosexuality

Incest: The new homosexuality

You seem to miss the main point, which is that you can only outlaw the specific behavior, not the lifestyle. It doesn't matter that you don't know how many gays do anal versus the straight people. And it doesn't matter that your information about the number of sexual partners came from a ridiculous source (why would a gay dude who doesn't fuck anyone go to an STD test clinics at all?)

Regarding gay gene, I take it as you don't really know genetics, so here's an explanation: a lot of things are encoded by the combination of genes going some specific way. Sexual orientation seem to be one of those. Unfortunately there are too many combinations, and it is damn difficult job to find out the proper one (you basically have to brute force it which requires a lot of samples and a lot of computing). Give the scientists some time and they'll find out.

Regarding abuse, the empirical research does not show that gay or bisexual men are any more likely than heterosexual men to molest children. This page also refers to some "conservative studies" which has been found out being fake. A few of them have even been mentioned in the Judge Walker's ruling in Perry vs Brown; have you ever read it?

Ancient Greece is a laughable argument at best. "Practicing homosexuality" doesn't make one gay. You're not going to turn gay because some dude sucked your dick twice a day for a week. Same way the lesbian won't turn straight if a dude fucks her for a month.

Now to your "libertarian ideology":

Quote:Quote:

Nope, it's not direct-democracy, democracy only plays a part.
First, people still have their basic rights. Second, no community should be able to ban people who already live there.
Third, if some group of racists wanted to go make their own town and then forbid anyone without certain racial characteristics from joining, then that is their right to do so.

So it's kind of "grandfathered" mob rule, where some people are "better" than others just because they happened to live there earlier. Then I'll ask you a question I ask all the libertarian people I've met: why you guys don't put together some money, buy some land somewhere in the US, and establish the libertarian community there? Like putting your money where your mouth is.

It's really no different than this forum excluding any women from joining.

No, it is. Same way as you cannot refuse service to someone just because he's black, but you are completely fine to refuse a black person to enter your home because he's black.

The point is, even if it does occur, my community will back me up and get rid of the undesirables.

Maybe, once they learn. Or maybe not, if the dude doing it is bringing 70% of the community income and owns the whole town, while you're an average Joe renting your apartment from him.

Messages In This Thread