rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pregnant girlfriend! My life is fu**ed!

Pregnant girlfriend! My life is fu**ed!

Aww, you guys [Image: heart.gif]

My head is a bit clearer now.

1. First off, I would never cut and run. It has been my thoughts before, but in the middle of it I can't see myself doing it. Just because I never want to get married doesn't mean I never want to have kids. 24 might be a good age. I make75 USD an hour, so of course I can send her money. But sitting half way around the world and transferring money isn't my ideal fatherhood.

2. She says her gynecologist confirmed she is pregnant. How that happened I have no clue. She's taking a blood test on Friday.
3. She wants to have an abortion. She works as a model and owns shares in a few businesses. I never pay for her, and this is a pretty poor country. This is why I believe her when she says she doesn't want babies. She admitted that a part of her wanted to keep it, but that it would ruin both of our lives.
4. She knows I have to go back home, and that she has to stay here.
5. She received 4 pills today. Supposedly she's supposed to take two orally and two vaginally.
6. That should be a fun experience. I told her that I don't want her taking it tonight, in case something goes wrong and she needs a doctor. I told her it is safer in the morning, so she can call her gynecologist or doctor if something happens.

7. Lastly she is a drama queen, so I don't trust her for one second.

This whole shoving pills up her cooch sounds like a load of bull to me, but worth a try I guess.

Should be an exciting night. [Image: confused.gif]

Messages In This Thread