rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland

Poland

That's funny that you have a guy from Lodz -- big city, but I'd never guess someone from here would end up in your shop.

I'll start a thread when I have something to contribute about Poland that hasn't already been written. I haven't been nearly as wild as Ali in the DR. I've been laying low and visiting some friends. Actually, they are the only reason I am in Lodz, otherwise I'd be working in Wroclaw or Poznan with higher quality women.

I have a pretty good method for pipelining in Lodz that I'll share when I leave Lodz. It's worked great so far but posting here will blow my cover.
(I can share with anyone via PM until I leave and post here). I definitely plan to share with the forum when I wrap up Lodz.

Keep Poland on your radar -- the women here are great. I know you can't usually break away for Europe, but if you decide to give it a go, let me know and I'll take care of the pad and misc shit in advance.

Messages In This Thread