rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Different Girls a Month For a City to Make You Happy?

How Many Different Girls a Month For a City to Make You Happy?

I get what your saying you can't believe everything you read on the net but i do think you can sometimes get a feel for someone after a few posts on whether on not they are lying. However you will always get people who are sceptical and there is only so much effort a guy can put in trying to convince someone you're for real.

As for me i do fit the good looking gringo stereotype, i'am ripped but just look slim with broad shoulder's when clothed, I get rated as a 7 by most girls. Also this whole they were all 5-6s thing i get this a lot. Truth is i banged a 4 (terrible experience), a couple of 5s, a lot of 6s, a few 7s and 2 legitimate 8s. Also i will just point out i fucking love latina's so other than the 4 i felt pretty good about most of the girls. As for the guys that only bang 8s and above that's cool but I don't think I would have had the confidence to pull of what i did with those 8s had i not banged all those girls before.

Pretty pointless telling anyone who is skeptical any of that but if it wasn't for this forum i would not have had the slightest clue of the damage a white man could do in peru and by sharing what happened i felt i was paying it back. Probably come's off as boasting to a lot of people but when i hear of someone killing it unless something sounds completely ridiculous and they can't explain it all's i want to know is where and how.

Messages In This Thread