rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Many Different Girls a Month For a City to Make You Happy?

How Many Different Girls a Month For a City to Make You Happy?

Quote: (11-13-2012 02:22 PM)Rick91 Wrote:  

OGNorCal707 can I ask have you ever been to a country that actually is a poosy paradise? You don't need to be in the top 1% of players you just need to be horny, reasonably attractive and not a social retard. I wrote a whole thread on how and why some guys kill it in poosy paradise while others can't and often resort to "you were paying for it" or "they were all ugly girls from the slums" and never "maybe i made a few simple mistakes that cost me a lot of lays". I advise you check it out.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16731.html

Well "poosy paradise" is a subjective thing, I guess you can say I've been to poosy paradise, if you would consider Brazil to be one.

No diss on you or choche or anyone else on here, but I don't necessarily believe everything I read on the internet, you could be telling me the truth or you could be lying, I've never met you in real life so I remain skeptical.

This forum has been trolled before Mixx, Dash Global, Deb Auchery, all respected members, all bullshitters.

I suspect some people on here are either exaggerating, lying, or adding p4p numbers to there notch count.

That said, maybe not, you and choche may very well have killed it on your travels, more power to you, I think that's great. But, I've never seen you in person, maybe you have male model looks, maybe you are 100% the ideal of what women in that particular country are looking for.

To say "you just need to be horny, reasonably attractive and not a social retard" to be fucking 10 girls a month, is just too good to be true. Nothing in life is that easy, maybe if you are a 6 ft. 3 in. blonde hair blue eyed ripped guy with model looks in Peru and you're banging girls in the 5-6 range.

Anyways, I tip my hat to the guys killing it like that, but I remain skeptical. Sorry if that hurts your ego, or you think I'm a hater or whatever. You are free to think I'm a whinning, pathetic beta, fair is fair.

Banging 10 5-6s in a month doesn't do anything for me, I could easily triple my yearly notch count if I lowered my standards. I'd rather repeatedly bang one hot 8 in a month then 10 6's. Maybe that doesn't make sense to you, but that's just how I roll.

Oh yeah, and just so you know where I'm coming from, I'm not a guy who travels with the sole purpose of trying to fuck women. That's definitely an angle that matters, but I am just as much interested in stuff like culture, visiting historical sites, hiking, doing nature stuff, etc.

Since this is a players forum, most guys will think that's lame, I know Roosh has even stated so, but I think traveling to a country and doing nothing but trying to get laid every waking second is also kind of lame. So maybe if I was devoting all of my time and energy to fucking chicks, my notch counts would be higher while traveling, but if getting laid is that important to me, I'd rather just could up 100 bucks to fuck a hot ass high end whore.

Messages In This Thread