rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best book to learn chemistry?

Best book to learn chemistry?

Quote: (11-12-2012 10:16 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

You should learn the basics then head right into organic chem. Shit is so cool.

Anyways why I think chemistry is useful to study:

- it changes your perspectives on things. You no longer see things as just happening, or just existing. You know everything that happens is due to interactions between molecules/atoms. Everything happens due to entropy/enthalpy. You'll be able to understand food labels. It really just gives you a different way of looking at all of life.

I think that's what I am trying to get myself a good deep understanding of.
I mean how crazy is it that we live in a world where everything you ingest now has been modified chemically, either by mixing of multiples to make one, or the pesticide spraid on plants, or the liquid, medications. It's kind of scary to not know about stuff that some other human being are fucking around with and making all kind of substances and then just dump it in the world and we start using that stuff as medicine, or cookies, ketchup, and all the hundreds of products in stores. And then many get disease, trauma, cancer and such

boredom is evil

Messages In This Thread