rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Invest in small business abroad?

Invest in small business abroad?

Quote: (11-11-2012 12:11 PM)pants Wrote:  

I am curious if some cats invested money in small businesses abroad? And I am also curious to hear other peoples view on how much its possible to trust a girl abroad.

I've got a small investment-plan, but I am not sure if i should grab the chance.

This summer I met an Indonesian girl .
I've had a lot of contact with her, even after returning to my own country. In Indonesia she even lent me money when my wallet got stolen.

Her business background.
She has a bachelor in economics, and she is currently working in a bank. She's a hard worker, and i also find her intelligent, she speaks four languages.

Now she has a plan to start up a small spa, and she needs some start up capital.

We have not talked specific about the business, but i know its not a huge investment.

What worries me is really how much i can trust a person.

I know she lied to her family about seeing me. But i also know she liked me so much she wanted to have a child with me, still i have a hard time trusting her(anyone really). When i lost my wallet in Indonesia she even lent me money equivalent to 2-3 weeks of work for her, so she certainly trust me.

Opinions?

Trusting people and knowing how to vet people to trust is a tricky one. I am thinking of getting something going with some people in other countries and I am just trying to source them properly.

Maybe some of the guys here who are trading with countries known for flaky citizens can offer some insight here..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread