rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trends I've Noticed While Clubbing Over the Years...

Trends I've Noticed While Clubbing Over the Years...

I agree. The ratio in the clubs are terrible for us single dudes. The amount of text messaging going on by the gals distracts her from enjoying her night. Girls holding hands walking in groups all the way to the washroom or dancefloor kinda irks me,, shows that they are immature imho.

I don't think that this situation will work here, but in Goa India a buddy of mine told me that a club had a minimum 1-1 ratio or more women than men. What the owner did was that each guy had to come in with a girl.... any girl. So you'd see guys outside asking the girls to just come into the club with them and thus assuring a 1-1 ratio.

Where I see more women than men are in latin bars... boys learn how to dance that shit!!! it'll create easy openers for you and at the same time its a great workout. As well, in restaurants. I usually see groups of girls in a trendy restaurant sitting and talking. I know the pua's and roosh will hate me for saying this, but have the waiter send over a bottle of wine to the table in the $30 range. If they are unthankful, well 30 bucks down the tubes,, but that is one way of opening in a restaurant. I am an amateur at this, so boys feel free to add in more!

As well, outside of the clubs in the patio/smokers area its much more quiet and you can actually hear people speak. So, I like to game here.

Messages In This Thread