rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tagged.com? I see a lot BS on that site, but has it worked for you?

Tagged.com? I see a lot BS on that site, but has it worked for you?

We have a thread on online game and which sites to use for most countries. I forget if its in Game or Travel. Probably travel. RioNomad might have started the thread. Hi5 is popular in Central America. For Mexico I use Couchsurf and POF. I caught one on POF and two off CS. CS gets you the worldly lizards who travel and experience life. Alot are DTF. Its unstated but known that CS is used for smashing. I would target the CS girls who haven't travel out the country. You have higher DHV with them. I blasted 100 messages on POF and got maybe 10 responses. My profile isnt optimized for POF game. We have a great thread on how to build your POF pro to get hits in this section.

Out of the 10 responses, I was only able to meet one but she wanted to give me her world. Alot of players on the forum hate on POF but once you set your pro right and have top shelf online game. Its fish in a barrel. Get a CS account. Everybody should have one. The talent for Mexico is good IMO. I pipelined GDL for my trip in May. Response rate was over 75%. All are willing to meet. I do the mid day coffee, feel them out then change venues or set up a date later that night at a bar. Kino, escalate and smash. Recycle.

Too easy.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Messages In This Thread