rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obama supporters: now that your candidate has won

Obama supporters: now that your candidate has won

Quote: (11-09-2012 08:53 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

What do you hope he will accomplish in the next four years that he hasn't in the past four?

What he accomplishes is dependent on congress as well. He's not an autocrat. What I hope he accomplishes:

Get us out of Afghanistan
Enact Obamacare
Raise taxes on the wealthy to close the deficit
Cut the military budget
Look out for the interests of the middle class
Reform entitlement spending
Stay out of Iran
Be a fair broker on Israel/Palestine
Keep Wall Street regulations in place

Beyond that, I like him because he's pragmatic and not ideological. He's a thinker, he's calculating. He doesn't rely on his gut like Bush did. I've never heard him come off as a demagogue. I think he tries to reach across the aisle and compromise. It's too bad the Republicans don't feel the same way. I think he handled the Hurricane Sandy situation well, I think he did the right thing helping out GM and Chrysler and saved a lot of jobs. I think he looks for international cooperation instead of going it alone. His experience living overseas I think gives him a broader perspective of the world that someone like Romney doesn't have.

This list above isn't exhaustive but these are a few things off the top of my head as to why I support him and what I hope he gets done.

ps - That popcorn guy is by the far the best emoticon we have. Cracks me up every time!

Messages In This Thread