rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh responds to G's response

Roosh responds to G's response

Quote: (11-09-2012 06:17 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2012 05:03 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

On his "New Years Eve" thread he posted one of the nastiest pussies, I've ever seen, when I called it out, an bunch of people ran to his defense and I think playawithapassport said it looked like a "run of the mill fat pussy." Shit, I don't know what kind of women you are fucking, but I've never seen gnarly fat, mangled, roast beef pussy lips on any of the girls I've banged.

Really? No one called him out when he posted it.

I didn't call him out at the time he started the thread, I really wanted to, but at that time it was basically Mixx's forum, a 1/4 of the members were his fanboys and he had free will to bash any member he wanted. Plus, people get banned from this forum left and right, calling Mixx out at that time would have been a kiss of death. Shit, even being real with this talk could ruffle Roosh's feathers and get me banned.

But guess what, I'm over that B.S. I did call out Mixx on a later thread, admitedly it was after he left the forum, Neil Skywalker may have even beat me to it. I'm about to hit the gym then a Kali class, so I don't have time to dig threw to find that post, but you're good at that stuff Samseau so please go for it.

Messages In This Thread