rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh responds to G's response

Roosh responds to G's response

Quote: (11-09-2012 04:19 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Hencredible,

I don't personally think it's wrong, but I notice you get pretty irate when someone questions you. I also notice you ask MikeCF what a grown man get's out of defending G but I also notice that you're a grown man attacking him. What do you get out of it?

My criticisms of G are the corny slang words, "fly" for example means "hot". Or "Mad" to convey "a lot". Other than that I don't really care. I wouldn't have thought a guy would wear a bow tie to a bar but you did that (which sounds like you pulled it off)

I guess my question is, why are the active G haters so focused oh him when guys like Athlone are incessant race trolls yet NEVER get reprimanded?

I have no problem when people speak civilly and candidly, regardless of their opinion. Your message here has a respectful tone so I don't mind it at all. MikeCF is a troll, lets face it. It's pretty suspect how he always comes to the defenseof GManifesto regardless of the integrity of the position of the person levelling the argument. Quite ridiculous and he deserves to get called out for it.

If I'm not mistaken, you are an older member? 40+?

Messages In This Thread