rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The White Girl Booty Theory

The White Girl Booty Theory

Not to sound like pedo bear or anything.. Im a ass man myself an what I have noticed alot in my search for the juiciest ass is that the girls when they are young (junior in HS to sophomore in college) have the dopest bodies, phattest asses, best hips..... then I see them 4 or 5 years down the road an they are fat... If they keep active an dont eat shit all the time they can keep those curvy bodies but just not many of them do, they all just end up fat.

there was a girl recently around here prettiest black girl i have ever seen an had the biggest hips, smallest wasit, biggest titties i have ever seen.. looked like a anime character... 2 years later shes a heffer......

young girls with the genetic make up to become fat have the dopest bodys before it goes to shit

if any of that makes sense

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread