rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

G Manifesto and this forum

G Manifesto and this forum

There's a lot of valuable shit that comes out of the interactions on this forum. It's not just the data. The way that other guys comment and post can sometimes reflect a personality or attitude that can help peoples' game more than just data on it's own.

The interactivity here is what makes the forum so much better than just reading a blog or book.

I don't know G, I like some of his posts (even though he gets hyped up around here a lot), and aside from any kind of erroneous data, I don't understand what the problem is with his posting style.

I think it's good for some guys to get a "slapdown" if it helps them become stronger in the long run and if it's not mean spirited. It's not even that they are getting slapped down- it's bad ideas or ways of thinking that need to die if the player is going to mature. People might be complaining because his style grates against their frame.

Messages In This Thread