rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Toronto thread

The Toronto thread

Quote: (11-06-2012 05:46 PM)Wolverine Wrote:  

Toronto is bad. Melbourne Australia is worse. And way more expensive.

I have heard that Melbourne is just like Toronto but quieter, more spread out and twice as expensive!

I hear okay things about OZ women though. They may not look the greatest but are down to have a good time?

In regards to Tattoos and no offence to anybody whom is inked up but Tattoos to me IMO are the dumbest TREND to hit people in out generation.

It is a trend, nobody can deny this.

Tattoos have become a easy way to purchase "cred" and some "edge". You pay 700$ go get a sleeve done and instantly bitches will think you got some edge but it is all superficial fluff. I have always wanted tattoos since I was a child but now I am happy I held off because now that I am thinking of going international I can picture how ink would not fly in a lot of places around the globe. Tattoos in a classical way do have edge and stuff but they can give a lower class vibe in the wrong places also. Unless your getting it for cultural reasons or its 100% part of your lifestyle (upbringing, art background, military, redneck, boho, rock, beatnick, etc) I think its a bigger then to remain clean.

That is my view but I do like tattoos I love females with tasteful tattoos and I especially like females with tastefully hidden tattoos. But it has just been my view of the overall trend with it with people. The fact that people are willing to permanently alter them selves to fit in means that they have zero realistic projections on the future. They simply can't think of what is down the road. They will be stuck in Toronto forever working at Starbucks.

I should add if anybody is trying to trek out on a Tuesday night. I remember Roosh mentioning this was his last real night in the City two places to check out would be:

Thompson Hotel (RSVP for guest list: [email protected] or [email protected])

Block and 4th (RSVP for Guest list - MARK H 416.894.6388 or SERGE S 416.452.8941)

Both have stuff going on tonight.

Block and 4th lol is hit or miss, girls run around trying to weasel booze from ballers with bottles but once they get drunk they run away from those groups. Just pounce on them once they are done using the 'Baller Booth Betas. I find the set up of Bloke and 4th aright they are stingy and try to book out any space for Bottle service but you can force a spot on the bar and just kind of do your thing from there.

Messages In This Thread