rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advantages for Non-White Guys

Advantages for Non-White Guys

Quote: (10-24-2010 08:36 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (10-21-2010 11:26 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Rick looks like a fat Kimbo Slice. I like that song though. He prolly did alright in Medellin, he's got enough swag to pull it off.

I agree, celebrity trumps looks and Game for the most part this why alot of ugly guys go into entertainment. Even though I doubt chicks in Medellin had any clue who Rick Ross is the fact that he was surrounded with a large entourage and a film crew demonstrates high value.

You can pull that off for about $1K USD (after heavy negotiating) in Medellin. I did that as a trial experiment one day, hired some local college kids, 4 female photographers, and a camera crew of 6 to follow me around parque lleras as if I was doing a TV show, and walking around interviewing 10's and stating I was doing a reality TV show for Medellin model life.

I pulled a hat-trick 2 nights in a row after that, so maybe the money and resources was worth it. It was very exhausting to set-up however.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread