rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm spanish,I'm living in Spain and I answer questions about spanish women

I'm spanish,I'm living in Spain and I answer questions about spanish women

Quote: (11-05-2012 02:14 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2012 09:56 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2012 11:47 PM)bacon Wrote:  

you dont seem like a real person to me. so i dont really believe any of your posts. thats my opinion

Not surprising since you are a dork that waits a half an hour to get into a club.

I am sure a lot of normal things don't seem "real" to you.

How about busting out some Spain Data sheets?

Quote: (11-04-2012 11:49 PM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

1. Insecure hyperbole. Your trademark.

2. There are more pro's in Spain then Vegas. Get over it.

3. You are the only one in this debate to be talking about shemales,you got a fetish for them?

Go back thru the converstation.

The only specific place that has been mentioned by anyone, had shemale prostitutes.

And you said you were hanging out in truck stops and industrial parks, right?

How about busting out a Data Sheet on Spain since you know it so well?

Or Las Vegas since you mentioned it?

You probably wont though.

Surprise me.

Your post is ridiculous! Because I stated the obvious fact that Spain has more prostitutes then Vegas ( you don't seriously think there are over half a million pro's in Vegas do you?? ) I should bust out a Vegas data sheet?!

Look G, I'm not going to get into a flame war with you,both of us have better
things to do. However you began all this with everyone by being so disrespectful. There was a normal conversation about some of us seeing a lot of pro's in Spain which you were free to disagree with,that would be cool. However instead of that you start accusing forum members of going out looking for shemale prostitutes by hanging around dodgy gas stations Grow up dude.

Whilst you were on vacation and away from the forum things have gotten better on here. Most of the trolls were culled and despite the vast diversity of opinions we have become a pretty cohesive group of dudes who don't troll each other. Do us all a favor and don't fuck that atmosphere up.

Peace.

G comes on here to drive traffic to his blog. i don't care, but those of us that do exist and meet up on a regular basis? It is offensive. I am the first to meet up with regular members, and have proven myself with eight or so members. Those of us that meet are a different breed, and aren't ashamed with our lifestyle. It irks me for an imaginary character to push us online. Let it go.

Messages In This Thread