rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Toronto thread

The Toronto thread

Quote: (11-05-2012 04:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I can say that girls in Montreal were slightly more impressed that I was American than girls in Toronto.

In Toronto they were more antagonistic about it, asking me about the presidential election. Two girls asked me who I was voting for, and before I could answer they said something to the effect of, "If you say ROmney, I'm walking away."

So what did you say? Did she walk?

In Montreal, if they know you're an American, they'll usually give you a pass for not speaking French. If you're from some other part of Canada, not so much...

Quebec is anti-Canadian in the same way that English Canada is anti-American.

An American came into one of my regular bars in Toronto. He started chatting with me and told me he was a student. I asked "which school". He almost had tears in his eyes. He said "You know, you're the first person who asked me what school I go to. Everyone else just turned their backs." They were snobbing him for being American. I felt bad for the guy.

I know a few Americans who have moved to Toronto and they love it, but they're married or have girlfriends. It's completely different for people in that situation.

Messages In This Thread