rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm spanish,I'm living in Spain and I answer questions about spanish women

I'm spanish,I'm living in Spain and I answer questions about spanish women

I think you, bigManifesto and Bacon, perhaps both are right.

If you go to typical touristics places, Barcelona case is excessive, you will find prostitutes everywhere. Some time i,ve met in BCN a foreigner friend who has very a very "guiri"* looking. So he become the spot of black prostitutes where we´re walking in Ramblas at night. They literally rush towards him.(take care with wallets).
*Blonde and pale tourist, usually from north-center of Europe or anglosphere area. It´s not a despective adjetive but has kind of funny connotation.

In VaLencia(less) and Madrid you can find them in a few centrical areas you can find some low class prostitutes too and in some main roads close to the city.
On the contrary in province towns or in Basque Contry with more conservative and traditional attitude, street prostitutes are barely found on streets.

As some mates have already told, Spain is an wonderful place to travel, over all if you dare to explore further that usual touristic spots as Barcelona and Balear Islands.

Other good point for having fun are summer local festivals, are spread off over the territory. People only knows overtouristic San Fermines and the Tomatina, but every city and village has their own ones even better than the menttioned ones. On those festivals people are really friendly, party is on streets all day...all night...all day..[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif] and spanish girls became kind of...well, not "easy" at least not so difficult. At least if you are not "too old" or has a posh attitude to party, you will have a lot of fun. On some of those festivals surely you would be the only foreigners or at least some of the few ones.
I can say one example. Las fiestas del torico in Teruel town. But I repeit go ther more for having fun and experience real and and unexploited by touirst experience, not only for getting girls.
[Image: puesta_del_panuelico.jpg]
[Image: Teruel-fiestas-1.jpg]
[Image: 36605_g.jpg]
[Image: vaquillas.jpg]

Messages In This Thread