rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Street Game vs. Other kinds of Daygame

Street Game vs. Other kinds of Daygame

90% of my Game is street game. Flaking is high because its such a random way to approach. For me, the most important thing is to make a strong impression during the approach. Don't be in a rush to ask for her number. Just try to have a great 5 minute conversation. Make her laugh and find something in common. After a few minutes, sometimes i pretend like a have to leave, unless she is yapping alot. My goal is to get her to ask me for my #. HONESTLY, THERE IS A LOOK IN THEIR EYE WHEN THEY WANT YOU TO ASK THEM FOR THEIR NUMBER. Once you get this little look from them, you're good. Then I call them 2 or 3 days later and try to have 15 or 20 minutes of good conversation. Once that happens, I say "lets grab a drink sometime" or "lets hang out". If she agrees to meet you somewhere, its your game to lose.

I do this everywhere. shopping, walking the malls, on the street, cafes, bookstores, public tranportation, anywhere and everywhere.

Messages In This Thread