rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boca and South Beach trip report

Boca and South Beach trip report

Quote: (11-03-2012 08:32 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2012 08:20 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-03-2012 05:51 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

On Saturdays, I always go to Bongos in downtown Miami.

How is this spot?

I think a girl I swooped was a waitress there.

What's the crowd like? Normal, high end, low end?

The positives of Bongos are the size and the popularity of the place. The place does a huge volume. The decor of the place is nice. I see a difference between the typical Friday crowd there and the typical Saturday crowd. Both nights have a mostly local crowd which is mostly hispanic. Friday tends to draw more people who are either from Miami, New York, or North Jersey. Saturday tends to draw more people from Cuba or other Latin American countries. The music on Saturday tends to be more salsa, merengue, bachata, and reaggeton. On Friday, they play more non-Latin music. I much prefer the outside part of Bongos, but it is only open when the weather permits it. The outside part has a separate D.J. and all of the music is salsa, merengue, and bachata, mostly salsa.

Are people dressed sharp?

Of course the girls are (it is Miami after all) but are guys in Suits?

Or T-shirts with splotchy designs?

Chance of a fight there?

The reason I ask, is I tend to do way better in the "higher end" places in Miami.

The lower end places, I lose my edge a little.

Messages In This Thread