rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats better, being rich or being Alpha?

Whats better, being rich or being Alpha?

I've debated this issue within myself and with friends forever. Tough call but there's no way around it. Being rich is a huge DHV, its the single most valuable thing you can be besides famous. I'm gonna have to say, in my opinion, the rich guy has a slight edge, though he may not provide women with the same raw, animal, sexually charged interaction as an Alpha might.

Though he has to guard himself from golddiggers and manipulative women, having money definitely supercharges your pussy-getting ability. Now I'm not neccessarily talking about long term relationships or romantic love, which is not related to a mans socio-economic status (but how she feels about him).

But sometimes they are inseparable. For example pro football players are usually rich, and also usually pretty confident and alpha. In these guys it's harder to make the distinction.

Messages In This Thread