rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can an area be too exclusive to have successful game, or is that just a cop out?

Can an area be too exclusive to have successful game, or is that just a cop out?

Quote: (11-02-2012 01:11 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I don't think "exclusivity" or big money is the problem. I'm sure Game is alive and well in Beverly Hills, Manhattan, Miami Beach, the Hamptons, and St. Tropez.

The important thing is how well you fit into these environments. Do the people welcome you, accept you, and invite you to join their lifestyle? Do you have enough cash to play in that sandbox? Is your look, style, and vibe desired in that environment? Does your style of game work effectively in that environment?

These are the important questions.

Some people have the money, experience, social circles, and connections to successfully navigate these areas, some people don't.

I see multiple issues here..

1) Not alot of targets. Marin is very suburban and family oriented, its not a great place for singles.

2) Lack of nightlife. There are very few good clubs and bars

3)You work alot. The best playboys I know in Marin are trust fund babies. They don't have to work. They wake up, turn on CNBC, check on some investments, work out, and then take girls out out on their boats.

4) Marin girls are not looking for a guy like you. Their ideal guy is a rich, white guy.

I think you are fighting an uphill battle. You could find a better fishbowl.

You should move to SF.

What do you think???

There are ways to counter act these things if you want to discuss that as well.

I would definitely like to discuss counteracting these problematic issues. I have to agree that the battle is uphill, due to all the reasons you mentioned. The thing is Marin is literally the most beautiful place I've ever lived! I hate the idea of leaving such a beautiful and low crime area! However, my fishbowl definitely needs improving!

Messages In This Thread