rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Faking a profession

Faking a profession

I'm going to be heading out to S.E Asia on Jan, I've already laid out the basics of my game plan. I'm gonna introduce myself to girls as a pilot flying for Turkish Airlines.

I think it will be a DHV from the start, and they'll assume that you're not just some hit and run fucker, they'll also see you as a potential serious boyfriend so it will be easier to take advantage of that situation.

I'll be staying at 5 star hotels, and be dressed well at the same time.

The things I have which will back my claim:
BMW car keys
Iphone 4s
Designer clothes

Things which I dont have:
A Turkish Airlines ID card.

The reality however is that I'm a 23 year old senior college student, my dad is a high ranking state official and I hold a diplomatic passport which entitles me to diplomatic immunity. I need to hide my real identity, I'm scared that the people working in the reception might tell the girl that I have a diplomatic passport and that probably I'm not a pilot.

Do you think this game plan will work?
I can probably get a fake Turkish Airlines ID made, but I think that would be a crime here.

Messages In This Thread