rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Toronto thread

The Toronto thread

Quote: (11-02-2012 11:36 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I get you but your confusing DHV vs pure social circle game. I agree DHV works wonders and is something I try to exploit all the time if I can. The majority of dudes in Toronto are chill.. or at least are weak enough you can manipulate them to get what you want. So its easy to make friends with Bar-staff, promoters, Djs that sort of thing because more times then not they are just like you and just tryna get buy in this Godless City we call Tdot.

But with Social Circle game. I do not agree. Its a cop-out that dudes use here and it will always lead you into trouble here is why:

When I first moved here after my honeymoon faze of being the "new guy" I settled into a solid Social circle and was hanging out with these friends constantly. Ass was easy, somebody would have people over and I would swoop a broad each time but this is when things started to go wrong. See I was not down to be put into a stable or some bitches harem of orbiters, and this is where things started to go south. See unlike other places FEMALES run the Social circles here (Which explains the sorry state of the City, the Men lost the power to the town and females are running the show). So more times then not in a large crew the female is the top dog.. I kid you not. And so once you start dipping your dick in all her feline friends out of jealousy, spite or the necessity of keeping the group (which she is the most valued and in control ) from imploding she will purge your ass out. This differs from Male dominated Crews where the hoes get purged out. Its the exact opposite here. Unless your a chump ass Beta whom will submit to their powers they won't keep your ass around. When she (the lead hen) realized she could no extract/extort anything from me (value, connections, freebies, etc) she did a war like holocaust on my ass and made it so I could not steal any of the broads into my stable.

That's Social Circle game for a dude whom like sex and women in Toronto. Unless your subsidizing the group with freebies or your a weak spinned Beta whom will bow and submit yourself to shitty nights drinking sweet wine and watching homo-esque indie films from Kalcutta they will lynch you out.

You could argue that its wise to just bounce from Circle to Circle. But I tell you the City gets small this way unless your willing to expand your Circles to the hinterlands like Vaughn. For a dude whom stays Downtown like me its not really that big. Its big enough to slide through the cracks and bounce around the background. Its big enough that you can comfortably roll out solo if needed and preferred. But time and time again I am seeing the same faces. Toronto may have like 3-5 million people. But Downtown is like 500-700K that is like a mid-sized City if you put into perspective.

The best game is to take your homeboys and build a mini-empire for yourselves. Build a castle of DHV to lure the lizards in. That is the only way to guarantee... guarantee.... 100% guarantee a steady stream of kitty in Toronto. Which is why now I am tryna focus myself in weaseling into the part scene and get a job working for these party heads. Slow build up that empire. I am here for 2 years more at least so I should at least make the most of it while I am here.

Every word of this is true. It's really just a large small town. Every time I would meet a chick it would turn out she would already know some bitch who I was at war with. All the circles intersect. Every place I go, I have to scan the place to see if any of those 'lead hens' you describe are there. They talk shit about you behind your back. Bars, lounges, private parties; the dynamic you've described has ruined it for me too many times. Women have too much power and the place is too small for me. Thank god I'm out of there.

Good luck with your empire...

Messages In This Thread