rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Open car door for woman? No. + funny text

Open car door for woman? No. + funny text

I met a girl on Match and took her to an improve comedy night for our first meet. It all went great until we got to my car to drive back to my place...

The comedy was fun, part funny, part so bad it was funny. Made out with her a few times in the bar. Got to explicit sex talk. She even said "Best first date ever".

I said something about liking rock music and that todays pop music is ridiculous and that I've tried avoiding even hearing/reading about Lady Gaga. She tells me she could make me like Gaga since she dances sexy to it. She gave me a taste of a lapdance in the bar. I raise the steaks and say "OK. make me like Gaga, lets go to my place, I'll download it and you give me a real lap dance." She agrees.

Walking to my car, arms around each other, I break away and open my driver door. She stops on her side and says "open this for me." "Whatever, get in the car". After short back and forth, she says "forget it" and hops in a cab.

20 seconds later, She call me. I say "I hope your joking," She wanted me to chase her. I told her "I'm heading home, I don't even know what we're arguing about".

Here are the texts that followed.

Her: I am the woman.
Her: You are the man.
Her: You need to open the door
Her: You buy my flowers.
Her: I suck your dick. This is how this works.
Her: Wasn't trying to make it weird you could have been a gentleman.
Her: Ya know. You're cute. I had a good time. Simple gesture goes a long way...
Me: I don't know. I think those were strong beers we were drinking. I don't see the big deal.
Her: It wasn't a big deal. Thats why you should've opened the door.
Her: How hard was that? Simple gesture and you would've gotten a strip tease. To me, that's a no brainer.
Her: Maybe you have been single to long? gentlemen opens the door.
Me: I get it. It's a deal breaker for you.
Her: Not a deal breaker. A sign of respect.
Her: If I need to train you...
Her: I will. But you will open the god damn door.
Her: I like you. I would like to see you again. But you will respect me.

The next morning

Her: Head is pounding. Those must have been strong beers. Sorry about last night.
Me: IPA is strong. Don't worry about it.

I lost on the immediate gratification, but I know a bang is close. No nice guy, beta stuff from me. I was glad to hold my frame.

If I could do it over, I may have opened it and made fun of her, but its so awkward, i'd loose respect.

What do you guys think. Should we open car doors?

Messages In This Thread