rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Before I get banned for no reason again:

Before I get banned for no reason again:

Was this thread beta?

Assuming you're acting in good faith and not trolling, I think everyone here is aware of how absurd the alpha/beta talk can get: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17161.html

Quote:Quote:

Stories like: "Yeah, went through an 8 ball with 2 super-hot chicks last night (blonde and brunette) banged the blonde while sucking the brunette's tits (before switching of course), then painted a map of China all over both of them with my patented love glue™".

Care to use an actual example? Why does this bother you?

Quote:Quote:

Any relatively new guy here brings up the importance of looks, and he's automatically branded a troll. That just sounds ignorant. No different than a bunch of nerds who don't want to admit good-looking guys have a biological advantage, therefore it cannot be discussed.

We have discussed looks over and over. The reason we don't like discussing the importance of looks with newbies is because it's rarely productive and doesn't help anyone improve their game. How was your Latin men rant going to help anyone improve their game?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread