rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Before I get banned for no reason again:

Before I get banned for no reason again:

I was on this forum 2 months ago.

Started a few topics that ended up being unintentionally controversial as "dandylion".

One was about Latin dynamics of masculinity, and how everything not seen as "ultra-masculine" is automatically dismissed as gay. This got me called the "Latin Gay Troll" by a particular moderator.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15800.html

I mean, I really put some work into writing that out and it's a topic I think is of relevance with other Hispanic men. I have no idea why it was considered "controversial" and caused a ban. I think it's almost too easy on this forum to be considered a troublemaker. Any relatively new guy here brings up the importance of looks, and he's automatically branded a troll. That just sounds ignorant. No different than a bunch of nerds who don't want to admit good-looking guys have a biological advantage, therefore it cannot be discussed.

Also, there is way too much discussion of alpha vs beta. A lot of guys exaggerating alpha. Being "alpha at all costs" seems to be the ultimate goal for many of these young cats especially. Bill Laimbeer was very alpha when he played in the NBA - he was also a jackass. This ideology that everything alpha is amazing is a result of not going through "process", most of you weren't getting the girls during the formative years and now feel the need to overcorrect.

Some of the "corroboration" threads where last night's exploits are written....are purely in the realm of straight-up vaudeville. Stories like: "Yeah, went through an 8 ball with 2 super-hot chicks last night (blonde and brunette) banged the blonde while sucking the brunette's tits (before switching of course), then painted a map of China all over both of them with my patented love glue™".

Most of the stuff isn't even believable. I'm convinced the guy who runs the forum and a few others are the real deal, but not everyone is and in hopes of impressing the senior members, there has been of a bit of a circus on here.

There is just too much general anger towards women here. I think we all know why that is.

Just remember...we all came from a woman. I'm sure that is considered the ultimate beta thing to say[/i], although it's also obvious, unless you were born by a male. That might be more alpha to some of you.

Last thing....What's up with this forum having more emoticons than a teenage girl could want? Actual emoticons too...not the characters to represent an emoticon.

Emoticons are never alpha, besides the occasional wink (as long as it's in characters only.) Puts you on the level of a teenage girl.

Messages In This Thread