rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck the available 6 or go for the 8s?

Fuck the available 6 or go for the 8s?

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:39 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2012 11:31 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 10:32 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 09:46 PM)cat_a_clysm Wrote:  

Veteran post right here

While the bird-in-the-hand commandment is something I've strictly adhered to during my player years--for the most part--it also can lead you to fucking a unsatisfying string of 6s. Or, worse, compiling a rotation of them. There's a certain point where you have enough pussy in your coffers to let another 6 ride to see if you can upgrade to an 8.

Yes a bird in the hand, but context also matters.

Yes, but if you have to ask the question "Fuck the available 6 or go for the 8s" you should probably go for the 6 because the 8 might sense that you are over-valuing her (which is obvious when you phrase it as "going" for the 8).

The script must be flipped with all girls.

I only asked because I personally know the 6 and she's the one throwing herself at me. I know about her numerous 8 friends courtesy of facebook and some mutual friends confirming it. It's not like she has 1 friend that's an 8, her roommate and numerous others are. Essentially she's the "ugly" one in an otherwise posse of 8 girls.
Smash all of them. Even if her friends are 8s one of them will be jealous of you banging her so start with that then work through the rest of them. Just make sure you hit it like you just got out of prison and the rest will come together..

Messages In This Thread