rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Drug Users

Gaming Drug Users

Quote: (10-29-2012 12:01 AM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

So, as the title of the thread implies, what's the consensus take here about dating girls that use drugs? I'm not just talking about Marijuana or whatever, either. It can be anything. I find myself in a bit of a moral dilemma. I currently go out probably 3 nights per week. I also dabble in the online realm (Plenty of Fish, OK Cupid) when the mood strikes, and have had average success with that so far. As I've mentioned previously here on the boards I work in a pharmacy setting and deal with plenty of attractive girls that are either recovering or are current drug users. Now, I'm all for someone getting clean and straightening out their lives, and I'm not looking to use or take advantage of anyone based on their issues, but I'd really like to bang a few of these girls. The problem is by getting involved with them I'm also getting involved, by default, with their addiction(s). I don't use anything in regards to drugs. I don't even smoke Pot as I get tested regularly where I work. My biggest fear is that I get the bang and then start being pressured to provide these chicks with drugs since I have the access. It's something I would never do as I take my profession seriously and have respect for the people I work with. Plus, I'm not looking to get arrested over some dope fiend. But you can see my dilemma. Several of these girls are 7's or better believe it or not. Thoughts?

What's wrong with the non-drug addicts in your area?

Messages In This Thread