rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

Quote:AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:

often times when I do the directions opener, most chicks just say " Sorry, I don't know" and walks away.

you cant expect girls that you ask for directions to stay with you talking and talking unless you make the convo somewhat personal.

if you want to stick to indirect style then try this. as you deliver your indirect insincere nonsense opener and she gives you her irrelevant answer then let her know that, as she was speaking, that you just noticed something about her that you like/dislike in a girl and express that making a comment or an observation exclusively about HER. make it look it's all spontaneous and surprising. like you listened to her telling you BS directions and something about HER got your attention so you're curious and carry on. if you're good actor then it's even better to interrupt her innitial response with your comment, it will make it even more authentic and spontaneous. and then she will respond with an answer that you can work with and lead it from there.

key: whatever you say, use open ended statements/questions. by saying "you're cute" you will get "thanks" and by asking "so are you busy right now?" you will get "yes". connection over. so none of that. open ended ramble does much better job. done well it will probably make her stay for few seconds longer with you as you communicate more honestly and personaly now. it's about her now, she is engaged in the conversation. i can't think of more natural shift from asking random stranger a random question (that you can ask anyone, so why her?) to expressing your interest in her.

example..
- you question/opener
- her short answer
- thanks, hey you know what?... you make funny face expressions when you smile could you do that once again? do it again, do it again, i'll buy you a cookie / you have cool voice i want to listen to you little more talk to me girl talk to me / i just noticed you look like the girl i had cruch on in HS, who are you? / this dress fits you perfectly your PR department is doing good job, give them a raise or something / whoa, are you [nationality]? you sound like [nationality] / hey uncross your arms, never been in an army? / etc
- she says something
- you use her response to carry on the convo

Messages In This Thread