rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Girls

Facebook Girls

Quote: (10-17-2010 09:24 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

I saw a lot of good looking girls, but some of them had 3000 friends or whatever. I figure they are either retards that just add people they have the slightest knowledge of, or they actually have 3000, why the hell would they want to meet me?

Facebook is the modern-day high school version of your locker, its a popularity contest, and the more beautiful the girl, the more she wants to have 10K "friends" to give off the image of being popular and highly sought after...in other words, a cheap way of demonstrating high value to the cyberworld. As most of the chumps will be posting comments as to how beautiful she is in her picture - blah.

Remember one thing about women: they get the same satisfaction of being told they are beautiful as men do by getting a bare-back blow-job. The difference is, men don't get an orgasm by being told they are beautiful, we are much harder to please. =)

I once read a book by a Dr. who studied women arousal genes. She said that a man sees a naked women with a spectacular ass and perky tits and is ready to fuck (I agree). A woman, on the other hand, can see a naked man with six-pack abs, and won't get sexually aroused until he tells her how beautiful she is.

I agree with her theory.

Personally, I don't have time to sit there on Facebook, and build a fantasy world where I am worshipped by 10,000 cyber friends. I'd rather be swooping the girl I am bangin Friday night on the street. I have less than 100 FB friends, and actually know every single one of them.

Lately I have met girls, and the first thing they want to do is have you add them on your facebook. WTF? Whatever happened to old school meet for dinner at my place before having to worship you amongst a sea of cyberchumps?

How do you guys answer "add me to facebook" comment girls make when apporaching them? I personally hate that shit, and tell them I don't have time for gossip on FB, but she can call me on the phone if she wants to know what I'm up to.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread